Thursday, September 1, 2011

pinTerest Thursday



Ok I finally broke down and not only decided to do one of those "day of week" postings.  So now every Thursday I'm going to fill up a post based on my addiction to Pinterest.com.  If you don't have an addiction to it and do not want to feen a website, I highly suggest you DO NOT go there.  Especially if you enjoy cooking, crafting, or photography.




With Halloween coming, I can't wait to carve pumpkins....but I may try this.  They are so pretty!  Now if only my front steps were as pretty as the one in the picture.....





Everyone that knows me knows that I am a huge fan of anything nautical.  I love anchors especially. An anchor is a symbol of hope and I love then so much I actually got an anchor tattoo on my left ankle.  I saw this cake and almost fell over.  This is a dream for me!


Okay, I'm sorry....got to talking about nautical and I had to post this other gem I found on Pinterest.  I LOVE this baby room.  The best part about it though is that Stella is what I plan on naming my first born daughter.  Stella is a family name (my grandmother's aunt's name).  If I almost fell over at the sight of the cake, then I fell on my face when I found this picture.

For my last random image today.... One of my best friends is getting married in a couple weeks so my brain has been in wedding mode.  Her bachelorette party is this weeding (which I'm sure will be a hott mess lol).  I keep finding such cute wedding picture ideas and this is the newest one.  Every picture I show he she loves and wants to recreate.  I'm sure she'll add this to the list.

2 comments:

  1. 2 things I will be stealing. One, those pumpkins. Just need to figure out how to make then that amazing. Two, that wedding pic... Doing it. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make the pumpkins, I'd use Mod Podge (you can but it at any craft store) and then just roll it in the glitter. Then finish it with a clear waterproof spray.

    Here is another picture that I found for my friend's wedding. She is going to ask the photography to recreate this one too.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/119285851/

    ReplyDelete