Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YouTube Tuesday

Due to technical difficulties this morning, I'm now doing my post tonight.  So yes, it's Tuesday and time for me to add a video that I just can't get enough of this week.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've always been obsessed with movie trailers.  I may never even see the movies but I love watching the trailers for them.  There is just something about the way someone is able to take 2 hours worth of a move, make into a 2 min clip that makes you want to see go out and see it in theaters.  Only since about 2000, trailers got rid of the voice overs....you know the "movie guy" that would talk during a trailer to describe the movie.  Now music is just used with clips from the movie which I think works much better.  Music can convey a feeling and set a mood much better than some guy with a deep voice.

Hence, I spend too much time on IMDB.com looking at trailers when I'm bored.  I guess I'd even go as far as to say I'm kind of a movie trailer connoisseur haha.  Anyways....here is my YouTube video today. It's a new trailer for a movie called Like Crazy.  Yes, it's very "chick flicky" and I most likely will not see the movie but, the trailer is wonderful.  The movie is about a young couple and what happens to their relationship when she she is banned from the U.S. when her visa runs out and has to return to the U.K.  Watch it and I'm sure you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment