Tuesday, September 27, 2011



I have to admit....Tuesdays have become my favorite day of the week.  Not only is today the one day a week I don't have to coach and get to sleep all day but, I get to share a video that I just can not get enough of.  I had a whole bunch of videos that I just loved this week but a sudden change of heart made me want to share this one instead.  Okay, okay.....I know I posted a trailer to a movie last week for YouTube Tuesday, but I'm posting this trailer because of the actual movie rather than the quality of the trailer.

The movie Catfish was released in 2010 but somehow the first I ever heard of it was last Thursday night.  Lucky for me, it was recently on HBO.  Side note:  If you subscribe to HBO, it doesn't seem to be playing as much anymore on TV but it is still on HBOGo.  The film is a documentary about a young man in New York, NY who starts correspondence with a family who lives in Michigan after the family's youngest daughter sends him a painting of a photo he took that became nationally syndicated.  I really do not want to say anything else because the less you know about the film, the better it is. 

I seriously think this movie was one of the best I have ever seen.  Please watch it, I'm begging you.

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment