Tuesday, September 13, 2011

YouTube Tuesday

Good morning everyone!  Before I do my weekly YouTube Tuesday, I have to touch on the fact that I've been a bit neglectful of my blog.  In all actuality I was just incredibly busy this weekend.  I saw many other blogs about the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and I was hesitant to do one myself.  I won't go on for long about it, and rather than go into all the political nitty-gritty details about how I feel about it I will just say this:

I am a true American.  I love my country and I think what happened on September 11th 2001 was a horrific even that took place in our country.  I was 16 when it happened and until that moment, was able to grow up knowing nothing about war, and extremists. It makes me sad to think there are young adults in this world who have never lived a life where terrorism did not exist in our vocabulary.  But, I will say that I am not one to lie down and believe everything that has been told the public about what happened that day. Am I a conspiracy theorist? No.  But, I have every right as an American to want to know the truth about what happened on my home's soil.  All it boils down too though, is that for no matter what reason....I pray that all those innocent people did not die in vain.  And no one will forget that day.


Okay then...onto the video for today:

Warning: this video does drop the F bomb....but it's hysterical LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment