Thursday, September 29, 2011

Linking Up: Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge!

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Ok, so for this week's Thursday post I'm going to shake things up a bit.  I usually do a PinTerest Thursday post but today I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for their Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge.  Defiantly a fun idea!  Today's topic is "Favorite Football Pastimes".



First off, being from New England I have to make the obvious comment about my beloved Patriots!  My best memory of The Pats took place on my 21st birthday.  In the summer, you're able to go to Gillette Stadium to watch the team practice in the summer and then on some days players will come to where the crowd is and sign some autographs and take pictures.  On the day I went Tom Brady (SOOO SEXYY) actually walked the perimeter of the field and quickly signed some autographs as he walked by.  By the grace of God, he signed the roster that they gave out that day.  I thought I was going to die.  To this day, it hangs framed in my living room.   Dear rest of the United States, sorry you hate New England sports teams.  You're just jealous.













I have the best mom in the world and there is nothing like the football spreads she makes for Sunday afternoon games. It's usually just me and my step-father but she loves to do it and makes all kinds dips and finger foods. I found this picture and I'll have to show her...maybe she can make it for Super Bowl.







I've always grown up loving sports and it only got more serious in high school haha. I was a cheerleader all through high school and of course we cheered all the football games. There is nothing like being right there on the sidelines for all the action not to mention my football team was one of the best in the state during those years. Memories I'll never forget!  


No comments:

Post a Comment