Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend recap...

Just as I thought, my house was out of control.  We ended up having 5 more family members than we thought we would so the noise level was ear piercing at times.  It was all worth it though because we all had so much fun.

My black Friday experience was hmmm, awful yet rewarding.  I waited outside of Target for 2 1/2 hours in 30 degree weather for a new lap top.  Yes, I am one of those people who Black Friday shop for myself.  Actually, my mother said that if I went to get the lap top she would pay for it as a Xmas present for me.  It was an Acer 10.1in mini notebook on sale for $157.  What a deal!!!  Yes, I waited in the cold for that long, and yes I waited in the electronics line in the store for another 40min, but do I have a new lap top??? YES I DO!!  To all the southern Black Friday shoppers....you got NOTHING on us up here in New England.  We wait outside in the cold when we want a really great deal.

My older sister, cousin, and I took the three nieces to see the new Muppet movie.  Everyone go see it!!  It was so cute and really funny.  For those of you who remember the original Muppet show, you'll definitely enjoy it.

Snap back to reality....  This week is going to be one hell of a week.  In other words, I'll get hardly any sleep.  This week is try out week for my team.  We have two seasons so we have to have try outs twice.  There goes my Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Then, we have first team practice Thursday and our first game is Friday night.  And of course there is icing on top of this cake....we have a team fundraiser with our booster club from noon to 8 on Saturday.  Coaching consumes my life HAHA.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment