Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I think I'm in over my head...

I've always been pretty "savvy" with a computer.  I took some photo editing classes in high school but never in college. I'm completely self taught.  I've taught myself how to make images, .gif files, websites, mix music and even learned html code all on my own. Also, everything on my blog, I've done myself.   I don't have any fancy equipment or an apple computer.  It's just me and my mini notebook that I bought on sale at Target almost 3 years ago for less than $300 lol.  I don't own Photoshop (I wish I did though) or any fancy programs.  I use alot of online tools and the good old fashion copy and paste tool.

So last week the person who runs my team's booster club asked if I would make a mini video of the team for a fundraiser coming up in December.  I said I would and since then, I've been doing alot of YouTube watching; mostly of sports montages.  Only thing is that I've never made a video.  This is new territory.  And, not only do I have to make the video, I have to shoot it as well.

The first 30 sec of this video is kind of the look I'm going for, just different music and our video has be about 30 secs as well.



All this done by December 3rd....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you're doing great! Learning by doing is always the scariest and the bravest. I know you can, I know you can....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete