Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm a Pinterest whore lol

Yup, I said it....I admit it.  I spend hours on that damn website.  Pinterest.com is a website for anyone who like crafts, fashion, design, and food.  Every time I look at that website, I waste at least an hour.  Not only do I fall head over heels in love with 99.9% of the things on there, I find myself constantly saying, "Oh my God, why didn't I think of that?" or, "I have to make that!".  I now have a Pinterest "to-do" list of crafts, household designs, and recipes.

My family is pretty "artsy-fartsy".  We are all creative....especially my 32 year old sister.  I feel bad for her sometimes.  All she wants is to be some kind of a party planner or event coordinator.  But, with two small children, a house, a husband, and all the payments that with that, she can't just quick her daily grind job and start a job where the pay isn't consistent.  It sounds bad but I pray that I don't turn into my sister.  I know that she loves her children, and her husband but I know that she wants more in life.  Her mind still wants to explore but her life won't allow her to.  The thought of that scares me to death.

I just turned 26 and all my friends are getting engaged, married, pregnant and I'm just not ready to keep up with that race.  One day I plan on doing the whole marriage, house, kids thing but right now.....I'll have that martini and check off something on my Pinterest list.

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one I also have a list of craft projects I found on this site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that issue and located most individuals will go together with with the website. read this article

    ReplyDelete