Friday, August 19, 2011

Boston you're my home!

Is it possible to have a love affair with a city???  I hope it's not too weird....

I grew up in a small town, and now that school is over, I'm back living in that small town but while I was in college, I feel in love with the city.  Even though I have never lived in Boston, I have deeply become a stage 5 clinger to it. It doesn't help either that New England sports are incredible so wherever you turn, there are banners, billboards, and people wearing Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics jerseys.

It's one of the oldest cities in America and every time I go there I feel my ancestors (fact: my ancestors came to Massachusetts in this 1600's) walking down the cobble stone roads with me.  It's an amazing feeling and I hope that someone else knows how I feel.

Seriously, I could go on and on about how much I love that city.  And don't even get me started on the public train system.....LOVE.  I would love to live there but it's so expensive to live anywhere close to that city and on top of that, my student loan payments  keep me from pretty much living anywhere else buy the apartment my parents let me rent for free.  Oh well, one day....

Best New England tshirt website ever!! http://backtobeantown.spreadshirt.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment