Thursday, October 27, 2011

I have a new mission

Ever seen the movie Whip It?  If not, see it, it's a cute movie.  But that's not why I'm posting...


This is a scene from the movie.  Notice anything awesome in this picture????  If you're blind, look behind and around the two actors.  See it now?  Look at all those records!  This picture is my new mission.  I want that.  Sure, I could just buy the CDs or download it offline and put it on my ipod, but where is the fun in that?  I want to hear old music the way it is supposed to be heard.  Scratchy, raw, and in its true form...not like the new remastered versions you can buy.  I want to close my eyes and her Jimi Hendrix how they heard him while he was still alive.  Come on, how cool would that be?  

Step 1: find a record player

HAHA....shit I have a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment